Tel: +44 (0) 1202 621511 Fax: +44 (0) 1202 632811
With over 20 years experience, Modulift’s team of Lifting Engineers are able to provide expert advice in all aspects of onshore
and offshore lifting. We can also provide a custom designed and engineered lifting solution for all your lifting requirements.
Whether you require advocacy in safe and effective procedures for the use of heavy lifting equipment or need RFID training to
enable you to remotely take complete control over your assets, Modulift are here to help.
Custom Design Services
Not every load fits into a standard lifting mould. Our team of engineers are lifting industry experts capable of coming up with
the ideal solution for your lifting requirements. With innovative thinking we can develop the right equipment to meet your
needs whether they be height, environment, price, weight, flexibility of use, speed of assembly or transportation requirements
to name but a few - we can design a solution for you.
When dealing with customers who require lifts that involve more complex rigs and combinations of Modulift Spreader Beams
or where the item being lifted does not have a central centre of gravity, our customers can call on our assistance. We will
make available our engineering team who will assist by designing the most appropriate solution using the Modulift range of
• Engineering Design
• Lifting Consultancy
• RFID Project Management
• Engineering Drafting
• Rig Planning Services
• Lifting and Rigging Training
• Contract Lifting Management and Site Supervision
Why Use Modulift?
• All our equipment conforms to the highest engineering standards and meets or exceeds government and industry
regulations such as AS 4991 - 2004 and BS13155, and Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
• Modulift have ISO 9001: 2008, 14001:2004 & 18001:2007 and are members of LEEA
• Using a specialist engineering company gives you peace of mind for a safe lift with engineers on hand to ensure
everything runs smoothly
• We can design a solution specifically designed for your needs minimising potential problems associated with
using incorrect equipment
• Reduced costs associated with: over engineering; excessive design times, individual fabrication requirements,
testing and liability insurance; and damaged loads