The leading construction e-magazine
Vol 7 No 5
The magazine of choice by readers across 180 countries
- the e-magazine for the construction & related industries
Dual-Layer Paving Is First Choice
Wirtgen SP 1500 efficiently paves exposed aggregate concrete on four job sites Four job sites, four contractors, four German states, one paving method: Dual-layer concrete paving with the slipform paver SP 1500 from Wirtgen.
Scott Construction has tripled its production out of the quarry compared to all of 2015. Much of that workload is performed on the shoulders of its wheel loaders.
South Korea Construction Boom Demands Cranes
The boom South Korean construction industry is good business for crane manufacturers.
Composites & Alternative Solutions
Scientific advances have resulted in many new compounds and composites that will prove to be an economic solution to problems found on construction projects around the world.
- New Cat 323F LN Excavator
- Kobelco SK300LC-10 Excavator
- ATLAS AK 66.3E Folding Crane
- Faster Line Of Robotic Total Stations
- Komatsu’s largest-ever haul truck
- New John Deere Hydraulic Coupler
- Groundforce unveils SheetMaster
- Komatsu PC7000 mining shovel
- Komatsu introduces D37EX/PX-24 Dozer
- John Deere Cold Planer Attachment
- Cat’s 950L and 962L Wheel Loaders
- New Cat Tilt Buckets
- Sennebogen Crane For Well Drilling
- New Comansa CM1600 Tower Crane
- Chemical Resistant Solenoid Valves
- Enerpac SPMT600 Transporter
Construction work on ThyssenKupp’s elevator test tower is on track with the installation of the tower’s distinctive PTFE -glass façade.
Moving A Massive TBM
Yu Sin Engineering Work Pte Ltd skidded a tunnel boring machine underground during a major subway infrastructure project in Singapore during August 2016.
Look back at raising
the Mary Rose
The raising of the Mary Rose in 1982 was one of the most complex salvage operations ever conducted, breaking new ground in diving and conservation techniques.
- France: Liebherr R 918 Crawler Excavator For Demolition Work
- Hungary: Race Against Time For 2017 World Swimming Championships
- Bahrain: Paving The Way For Future Habitat Development Options
- Canada: Rental Firm Chooses Modulift Spreaders to Lift Kiln Sections
- UK: Hewden Hits The Ground Running With Multitrack Ground-Guards
- USA: No run of the mill mission near Miami
- Abu Dhabi: Haulotte Exhibits at Le Louvre Museum