The leading construction e-magazine
Vol 7 No 6
The magazine of choice by readers across 180 countries
- the e-magazine for the construction & related industries
“. .the mountain moved. .”
New Zealand Prime Minster
Massive Clean-Up Starts
As New Zealand reels from another severe earthquake, the Government wasted no time in instructing contractors to make vital infrastructure highways open - a dangerous undertaking as the land is unstable and there are many ongoing after shocks.
The severe tremors, which are still ongoing, have resulted in millions of cubic metres of rock crashing down,on to the main coastal highway that runs down the west coast of the South Island This highway connects with ferries from Wellington, docking at Picton en route to Christchurch. Over 1,000 landslips in total.
Malaysia: Single Source Formwork Solutions for Multi-Tower Project
In the government district of Putrajaya, a new administration building of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission is under construction by Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad.
Extreme Durability Test
The planned large-scale projects for the development of Tunisia’s road infrastructure will require highly productive and reliable equipment to meet the country’s objectives.
Reach And Accuracy Demanded
In a world-leading effort to reduce fossil energy and waste, Amager Bakke is a state-of-the-art waste-to-energy plant currently under construction in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Amager Ressource Centre (ARC) — an organization owned by five Danish municipalities.
- A Big Case for 2017
- All-New G Series Wheel Loaders
- Ditch Witch Sk600 Mini Skid Steer
- 2 From Komatsu
- World Première of DEUTZ TCD 9.0 engine
- New Liebherr R 920 Compact Excavator
- 2017 Wheel Excavators And Wheel Material Handlers
- New Zaxis-6 Range
- Atlas Copco New Diamec Smart 8
- 3 From Finlay
- New Solution for Washing Crusher Fines
- De-Tiering kits for excavators and loaders
- New Tracked Crushers from Keestrack
Modular design can be both high quality and fast. Contrary to general assumptions, the design process for industrial wood construction can be both high quality and fast.
Challenging Tail Bridge Lifts Made From Barges
Hollandia Infra, contacted its trusted heavy lifting and engineering transport specialist, The Sarens Group, to discuss an intricate project involving the Queen Maxima Bridge.
Award Winning Citadelle bridge between France and Germany
A team from architectural consultants, Egis, has won the “Grand Prix” award in the French National Engineering Awards 2016 for their design of the Citadelle Bridge in Strasbourg. .
- Venezuela: SPMT Deliver Deep Conversion Project Module
- USA: Raymond Excavating Adds Versatility
- Italy: High Reach For Street Art
- Belgium: Multi lift with 14 mobile cranes
- UAE Geotechnical Investigation For Signature Tower
- Germany: Inline Pave Train For Paving The Surface Course