SELECT FORMAT TO READ
Registration required for PDF versions
iPads & Tablets|
(inc. videos, brochures & other interactive features)
(buy single issue)
* log in or register to download the
The Queensferry Crossing Centre Tower deck span, at 644 metres, has been officially recognised as the longest, free-standing, balanced cantilever structure ever built anywhere in the world.
Every now and then an idea comes along that makes a lot of sense..
A development by Colas and The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA Tech) lead to the development of a product/system called ‘Wattway’ which was unveiled in October 2015.
Artificial islands, gigantic shopping malls and ever new record heights of skyscrapers testify to the construction boom in the United Arab Emirates. But the time of superlatives on the Gulf is by no means over yet.
On the contrary, in Abu Dhabi, a completely new district is currently being developed which, after completion of the construction works, is to provide new homes for 22,000 people.
- New Zealand: Earthquake Forces Change of Plans
- United Kingdom: 32 m Long Soil Nails for Soil Stabilisation
- Chile: Cranes Aid Metro Progress
- United Kingdom: Northern Line Extension Tunnelling Giants Positioned
- United Kingdom: Custom- Made Precast Components For Government Project
The world's leading magazine for the construction and related industries.
Each issue read by over 100,000 professionals across 180 countries.
Contractors from throughout New Zealand responded rapidly to the thousands of landslips that closed roads and rail link in the south Island following the massive earthquake at the end of 2016.
Ireland: Secure & Innovative Solution To Sensitive Water Scheme
An intricate cofferdam solution was essential to allow the construction of a new pumping station on the River Clodiagh near Holycross, County Tipperary.
A Vision Of The Machines Of Tomorrow
Plant and equipment developments within the agricultural and farming industries are often the precursor to similar developments in the more demanding construction, quarrying and mining industries. Are autonomous tractors coming to a quarry near you soon?
Ever wondered what is happening at a construction project which you are involved in on the other side of the world?
Tired of trying to match photographs with written reports?
Want to check that safety regulations are being implemented? Or, perhaps you just want to feel ‘one of the team’. Then this may be for you.
What's New In
Plant & Equipment
A look at recent introductions from manufacturers around the world
- Latest Backhoe-Loaders from Case
- Latest In Mini-Excavators
- Innovative Vertical Lift Loader
- Is this the most efficient surface drill rig Ever from Atlas Copco?
- New Rototilt Tiltrotator for 6-12 tonne Class
- ASV New RT-75 HD Compact Track Loader
- New Large Displacement Diesel Engine
- Heavy Duty FiberMax Crane Pads
- Avant Tecno Grows USA Market
- The New Brokk 110
- First Snorkel Telehandler
- John Deere New Generator Drive
- Range Topping Luffing-Jib From Comansa
- New Metso MX crusher for minerals processing
- Articulating Multi-Purpose Truck Tackles Off-Road Applications
- Leica ConX Enables Solutions To Digitise Construction Processes
- Cat’s Latest Telehandler
- Cat 986K Wheel Loader
- Compact, High Production, Closed-Circuit, Impact Crusher
- The GirderMAX - A Real Giant
- ATLAS Loader Crane 290.2E
- Crane Mode For Access Platforms
- Kijlstra Takes Interlocking Concrete Blocks To New Heights
- Next-Generation Curtain Wall System