SELECT FORMAT TO READ
|iPads & Tablets download|
|Standard Web Pages|
PDF + videos
PDF no videos
TOTAL DOWNLOADS = 140,115
ITALY: A Fassi crane Multi-Tasking on Mont Blanc
The new Mont Blanc Cable-Car System went into operation in June.
This €105m project has taken four years to construct and connects a departure station at Pontal d’Entrèves, close to the motorway, with the arrival station at Punta Helbronner at an altitude of 3,466 metres up in the mountains.
Russia: Cable-stayed bridge for St. Petersburg
Currently, the 46.6 km Western Ringroad is the largest infrastructure project in St. Petersburg, Russia. The highway will create a quick connection between the northern and southern p
Switzerland: Hitachi Hybrids - Economical And Better For The Environment
The leading Swiss construction company, A. Hürlimann Bau AG, is one of the first contractors in Switzerland to take delivery of a Hitachi hybrid excavator. The company owner, Arnold Hürlimann, explains:
What's New In Plant & Equipment
- Xcentric Rapid Development of Crusher Buckets
- Small Range EC hydraulic breakers from Atlas Copco
- Remote control training simulator
- Alimak Hek develops tower crane elevators with Manitowoc
- Terex Finlay introduces 873 Tracked Mobile Heavy Duty Screener
- Trimble Laser for Interior Construction
The world's leading magazine for the construction and related industries.
Each issue read by over 130,000 across 180 countries.
UK Milestone - Tunnelling Complete on Europe’s Largest Infrastructure Project
Crossrail’s tunnelling marathon under London is now complete. Crossrail tunnelling began in May 2012 and ended in May 2015 at Farringdon with the arrival of tunnelling machine Victoria.
Over the last three years, eight 1,000 tonne tunnelling machines have bored 42 km (26 miles) of new 6.2 diameter rail tunnels under London.
St Helena Airport Runway Makes Rapid Progress
The main focus of current works at the Airport site on the remote island of St. Helena is on the Runway, Taxiway and Apron areas.
Progress continues, and at end-April 2015 the Runway was nearly 70% complete with a total of 17,492 m³ of concrete already paved and 8,413 m³ still to be cast.
Making the Right Selection Pays Dividends
With 27 years in business and a mission statement of ‘Bioservices to grow on’, the US company, Chamness Technology, focuses on capturing organic matter and converting it into something of value.
Two Alternative Aggegate Washing Solutions
Contractor in France makes decisions to introduce CDE AquaCycle water treatment technology.
Lafarge Tarmaca, in the UK, aware of their environmental responsibilities, goes with Terex Washing System for new operation.
Intermat 2015 REVIEW No 1
- Palfinger two brand new platforms
- ‘Handling your world’, the MANITOU Group’s promise
- More from Liebherr as Global Demand Increases
- DL-5 Wheel Loaders from Doosan
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Europe
- Bobcat Launches Compact Telehandlers
- Komatsu Show Strength
- Cummins Next Engine Generation
- Bell Sneak View to New Models
- Hidromek Making Progress With More New Products
- Haulotte Celebrates 30 Years
- New Yanmar C08 mini-carrier
- Electro-Magnet Pulverizer Okada
- Wacker Neuson Goes Green